Representative Richard Spanbauer
Republican, District 53
Richard Spanbauer (March 5, 1946) is a Wisconsin politician, legislator, abd businessman.
Born in New York City, Spanbauer is a manufacturer and retailer. He served in the Wisconsin Assembly since 2009.
Is my Grandpa Love the "T" Richard Spanbauer
CapitolState Capitol, Room 121-West Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-267-7990FAX608-282-3653
District3040 Sheldon DriveOshkosh, WI 54904
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012
- Assembly Committee on Consumer Protection
- Assembly Speaker's Taskforce on Preventing Home Foreclosures Committee
- Assembly Committee on Veterans and Military Affairs
News & Blog Coverage
WI Assembly, Nov. 2012 Election
Jun 17, 2012Back in January I put together a prediction for the November 2012 General Election for the Wisconsin Assembly ... AD-53: Incumbent Richard Spanbauer (R) is not running for re-election due to too much partisanship. Three Republicans, including ...DAILY KOS
Opinion: Cautionary tale in wake of recall vote
Jun 10, 2012Scott Walker swept into office in the 2010 Tea Party wave that also put Republicans in control of the U.S. House of Representatives ... the playing field in Wisconsin, where billionaires Adelson, David Koch, Amway founder Richard de Vos and others poured ...NorthJersey.com
No tweets were found for Richard Spanbauer.
AJR 3commending the Stars of Life honorees.
January 20, 2011
AB 189prohibiting an insurer from requiring a certain vendor for repairing a motor ...
June 21, 2011
AB 180liability of cities, villages, towns, and counties for damages caused by an i...
June 13, 2011
AB 178the authority of a county to enact ordinances governing certain land divisions.
June 13, 2011
AB 131the use of cellular telephones and other devices while operating certain moto...
May 17, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Republican Candidate Contributions To Own Campaign$17,448.00
Building Trades Unions$2,000.00
Crop Production & Basic Processing$1,592.00
Top Individual Contributions
Spanbauer, Richard J$6,675.00
Spanbauer, Richard J$3,600.00
Spanbauer, Richard J$2,848.00
Interest Group Ratings
Primary sources for this person: