Representative Don Pridemore
Republican, District 22
Don Pridemore (born October 20, 1946) is a Wisconsin politician.
Pridemore was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and graduated from Milwaukee Lutheran High School in 1964. After graduating from high school, Pridemore served in the United States Air Force from 1965 to 1969, during the Vietnam War. In 1977, he received a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering from Marquette Univ...
District2277 Highway KHartford, WI 53027
CapitolState Capitol, Room 318-North Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-267-2367FAX608-282-3699
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Committee on Education Reform
- Assembly Committee on Elections and Campaign Reform
- Assembly Committee on Children and Families
News & Blog Coverage
Dads of Wisconsin: Endorses Don Pridemore for 22nd Assembly Seat
Jul 24, 2012... www.dadsofwisconsin.org/ announced its endorsement of Don Pridemore in the race for the new 22nd district of the Wisconsin Assembly. President Steve Blake said" Having worked with Rep. Pridemore for almost six years, first with Wisconsin Fathers for ...WisPolitics.com
'We are an Activist Army,' Say Leaders of New Falls Taxpayers Group
Jul 3, 2012Savage, of Hartford, is a research assistant for state Rep. Don Pridemore (R-Hartford), who is running for ... He has a degree in chemistry from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, and entered the waste disposal business after working part-time in ...Patch
No tweets were found for Don Pridemore.
AB 169residency of election officials.
June 8, 2011
AB 110creating the Special Needs Scholarship Program for disabled pupils, granting ...
April 26, 2011
AB 36eliminating authorization to create a regional transit authority, dissolving ...
February 28, 2011
AB 112creating a nonrefundable individual income tax credit for tuition expenses pa...
April 27, 2011
AB 71revocation for immoral conduct of a license issued by the Department of Publi...
March 30, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Public Works, Industrial & Commercial Construction$3,500.00
Stone, Clay, Glass & Concrete Products$1,650.00
Top Individual Contributions
Zignego, Brenda L$500.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||1|
Primary sources for this person: