Representative Dean Knudson
Republican, District 30
Wikipedia BioDean Knudson (born April 29, 1961) is the Mayor of Hudson, Wisconsin. He was elected to his first term as mayor of Hudson on April 1, 2008, with 87% of the vote. On April 15, 2008 he took office as the 52nd mayor of Hudson. Knudson previously served three terms as Alderman on the Hudson City Council from 1995 to 2001. Knudson replaced Jack Breault who retired after 14 years as Hudson mayor.
Sorry, no address information is available for Dean Knudson at this time.
RolesAssembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Committee on Urban and Local Affairs
- Assembly Committee on Education
- Assembly Committee on Colleges and Universities
News & Blog Coverage
Letter: Vote in Aug. 14 primary election
Aug 4, 2012Rep. Dean Knudson, John Murtha and Eric Severson! It seems that no Democrats were included in this list of politicians who worked long and hard, doing the work they were called to do! Quoting Kurt Bauer, WMC president, “Wisconsin witnessed the ...Hudson Star-Observer
WI Assembly, Nov. 2012 Election
Jun 17, 2012Back in January I put together a prediction for the November 2012 General Election for the Wisconsin Assembly ... AD-30: Incumbent Dean Knudson (R) also faces a Democratic challenger. The geographic area shrinks significantly due to increasing ...DAILY KOS
No tweets were found for Dean Knudson.
Ranks 104th out of 129 Representatives
SB 93going armed with weapons, possessing or transporting a firearm, bow, or cross...
May 10, 2011
SB 172sale and use of fetal body parts and providing a penalty.
August 25, 2011
AB 126carrying a concealed weapon; licenses authorizing persons to carry concealed ...
May 10, 2011
SB 28composition of the Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System.
March 4, 2011
SB 26bonding authority for major interstate bridge projects.
March 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Restaurants & Drinking Establishments$1,500.00
Top Individual Contributions
Bevers, Roger D$1,000.00
Umbel, Susan T$1,000.00
Hamill, Steven M$1,000.00
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
Primary sources for this person: