Representative Lee Nerison
Republican, District 96
Lee Nerison (born July 31, 1952) is a Wisconsin politician and legislator.
Born in La Crosse, Wisconsin, Nerison is in the agricultural business and lives in Westby, Wisconsin. Nerison has served in the Wisconsin State Assembly since 2005.
DistrictS3035 County Road BWestby, WI 54667Phone608-634-4562
CapitolState Capitol, Room 310-North Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-3534FAX608-282-3696
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Committee on Rural Economic Development
- Assembly Committee on Agriculture
- Assembly Committee on Natural Resources
News & Blog Coverage
WI Assembly, Nov. 2012 Election
Jun 17, 2012Back in January I put together a prediction for the November 2012 General Election for the Wisconsin Assembly ... AD-96: Incumbent Lee Nerison (R) has a Democratic competitor in disabled veteran Tom Johnson. In an open race, a Democrat would ...DAILY KOS
Area legislators to take part in brat summit
Jun 12, 2012Democratic state Reps. Steve Doyle and Jill Billings said they will attend, as will Democratic Sen. Jennifer Shilling and Republican Rep. Lee Nerison. All the legislators commented about the get-together at Monday’s La Crosse Area Chamber of Commerce ...La Crosse Tribune
No tweets were found for Lee Nerison.
AB 111prohibiting certain telephone calls using electronically prerecorded messages...
April 27, 2011
AB 5the dairy and livestock farm investment credits.
January 20, 2011
AB 183applicability of the prevailing wage law; the thresholds for applicability of...
June 16, 2011
AB 106increasing the jurisdictional amount in and the filing fee for small claims a...
April 26, 2011
AB 48information about land acquired with stewardship funding.
March 10, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Commercial Banks & Bank Holding Companies$15,625.00
Conservative/Republican Under Reporting Threshold$9,147.00
Top Individual Contributions
Republican Party Of Crawford County$1,000.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||1|
Primary sources for this person: