Senator Mark Miller
Democratic, District 16
Mark F. Miller is a Democratic member of the Wisconsin Senate, representing the 16th District since 2004. He was previously a member of the Wisconsin State Assembly from 1998 through 2004.
District4903 Roigan TerraceMonona, WI 53716Phone608-221-2701
CapitolState Capitol, Room 317 South Post Office Box 7882Madison, WI 53707-7882Phone608-266-9170FAX608-266-5087
RolesSenate, session 2009-2010 Senate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Senate Committee on Environment
- Senate Committee of Conference on Assembly Bill 75
- Joint Committee on Legislative Organization
News & Blog Coverage
Senate recount cost Racine County taxpayers $5,400
Aug 9, 2012Messages seeking comment were left Thursday with Wanggaard's campaign manager and with Democratic state Sen. Mark Miller, the Senate majority leader. Democrats forced Republican Gov. Scott Walker, Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch, Wanggaard and three other GOP ...La Crosse Tribune
I Am Not Being Ridiculous, Senator Miller
Aug 8, 2012We published Mark Miller's own words ... Here are a few things Senator Miller hasn't learned yet about the Wisconsin uprising: 1. It is not a movement to elect Democrats, it is a movement to support and fight for the rights of working class ...DAILY KOS
No tweets were found for Mark Miller.
AB 717the agricultural producer security program, providing an exemption from emerg...
February 9, 2010
AJR 28commemorating the 20th anniversary of the Lower Wisconsin State Riverway.
March 13, 2009
AB 544prohibiting the installation, sale, and distribution of wheel weights and oth...
November 3, 2009
AJR 7the life and public service of Judge Ted E. Wedemeyer, Jr.
February 5, 2009
AB 65public financing of campaigns for the office of justice of the supreme court,...
February 17, 2009
- No on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Attorneys & Law Firms$13,220.00
Schools & Colleges$9,291.00
Civil Servant/Public Employee$8,712.00
Building Trades Unions$5,970.00
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: