Senator Timothy Cullen
Democratic, District 15
Wikipedia BioTimothy Leo Cullen (born February 16, 1942 in San Francisco, California) is a former infielder in Major League Baseball who played for the Washington Senators (1966-67, 1968-71), Chicago White Sox (1968) and Oakland Athletics (1972). He batted and threw right-handed.
Sorry, no address information is available for Timothy Cullen at this time.
RolesSenate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Senate Committee on Workforce Development, Small Business, and Tourism
- Senate Committee on State and Federal Relations and Information Technology
- Senate Committee on Education and Corrections
News & Blog Coverage
Other voices: In Wisconsin, call special session to lure investment
Aug 10, 2012Wisconsin still doesn't have strong incentives for luring ... Democrats who now control the state Senate just highlighted the issue by appointing Sen. Tim Cullen, D-Janesville, to lead a committee dedicated to advancing a bill.Pioneer Press
State Senate Dems to work on mining bill without easing environmental laws
Aug 3, 2012Janesville Democrat Tim Cullen is the new chair of the Senate’s Select Mining Committee ... for a halt to all mining talks until after the November elections. The Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce said it wanted to limit any talks of ...wtaq.com
No tweets were found for Timothy Cullen.
Ranks 77th out of 129 Senators
AJR 45commending State Auditor Janice Mueller on the occasion of her retirement.
June 13, 2011
AJR 2the life and public service of Dismas P. Becker.
January 20, 2011
AB 226notice of the fee for identification cards issued by the Department of Transp...
August 26, 2011
AB 167waiver for prescription drug assistance for elderly program, use of excess mo...
June 3, 2011
AB 10requiring the Department of Commerce to organize trade and marketing forums f...
January 31, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Gasoline Service Stations$3,500.00
Accident & Health Insurance$2,250.00
Top Individual Contributions
*Non Contribution Income$1,040.00
Primary sources for this person: