Senator Randy Hopper
Republican, District 18
Randy Hopper is a Republican member of the Wisconsin Senate, representing the 18th District since 2009.
CapitolState Capitol, Room 108 South Post Office Box 7882Madison, WI 53707-7882Phone608-266-5300FAX608-266-0423
DistrictW5192 Rienzi RoadFond du Lac, WI 54935
RolesSenate, session 2009-2010 Senate, session 2011-2012
- Joint Special Committee on Strategic Job Creation
- Senate Committee on Judiciary, Corrections, Insurance, Campaign Finance Reform, and Housing
- Senate Committee on Small Business, Emergency Preparedness, Technical Colleges, and Consumer Protection
News & Blog Coverage
A year after recall, Hopper focused on economic development work
Jul 28, 2012Randy Hopper is bullish on Sheboygan County. “It’s an impressive area,” said Hopper, the former GOP state senator who's now the new executive director of the county’s economic development corporation. “There are great companies here like Kohler ...WisPolitics.com
Walker shakes up staff, in part due to state bidding problems
Jul 19, 2012Problems over the bidding process at the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation led ... for his 2010 campaign and has worked in the past for former state Sen. Randy Hopper, R-Fond du Lac. Murray made $103,000 a year in his role at the governor's ...madison
No tweets were found for Randy Hopper.
Ranks 66th out of 131 Senators
AB 477the effective date of the jobs tax credit.
October 6, 2009
AB 726creating a nonrefundable individual income and corporate income and franchise...
February 11, 2010
AB 256regulation of wind energy systems and granting rule-making authority.
May 5, 2009
AJR 67commending MAG Giddings and Lewis on its sesquicentennial.
August 12, 2009
AB 657theft of communication and video services, civil damages resulting from the t...
January 19, 2010
- Yes on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Republican Candidate Contributions To Own Campaign$22,000.00
Public Works, Industrial & Commercial Construction$10,200.00
Commercial Banks & Bank Holding Companies$8,950.00
Top Individual Contributions
Northwestern Mutual Life$5,000.00
Gopac Wisconsin 2008$2,500.00
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
Primary sources for this person: