Representative Jason Fields
Democratic, District 11
Jason M. Fields is a Democratic Party member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing the 11th Assembly District since 2004.
District5686 North 60th StreetMilwaukee, WI 53218
CapitolState Capitol, Room 221-North Post Office Box 8952Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-3756FAX608-282-3611
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012
- Assembly Committee on Jobs, the Economy and Small Business
- Assembly Committee on Education Reform
- Assembly Committee on Financial Institutions
News & Blog Coverage
Giants' Will Beatty, Jacquian Williams sidelined for today's practice
Aug 3, 2012The Giants were on the southernmost field here at UAlbany today and the sightlines weren’t nearly as good as they are on the other fields. We were on the ... waiting for,” Umenyiora said. --DE Jason Pierre-Paul, lined up at DT, kept it ...NJ.com
Harris Campaign: Progressive Democrats blast conservative spending in primary
Aug 2, 2012Milwaukee – This afternoon State Rep. Sandy Pasch, running for in the newly redrawn ... Mandela Barnes, who is challenging Democratic incumbent Jason Fields, said “"The residents of the 11th Assembly District do not deserve to be misled and manipulated ...WisPolitics.com
No tweets were found for Jason Fields.
Ranks 43rd out of 131 Representatives
SB 157preparation of legislative and congressional districting plans by the Legisla...
July 29, 2011
SB 78waiver for prescription drug assistance for elderly program, use of excess mo...
April 27, 2011
SB 51the Wisconsin Small Company Advancement grant program and making an appropria...
April 1, 2011
SB 40advanced manufacturing skills grants for technical colleges.
March 18, 2011
AB 211an income and franchise tax credit for investments in a community development...
August 2, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Department, Variety & Convenience Stores$4,250.00
Commercial Banks & Bank Holding Companies$3,625.00
Top Individual Contributions
*Non Contribution Income$1,000.00
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||1|
Primary sources for this person: