Representative Cory Mason
Democratic, District 66
Cory Mason is a Democratic Party member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing the 62nd Assembly District since his election in 2006.
CapitolState Capitol, Room 321-East Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-0634FAX608-282-3662
District3611 Kinzie AvenueRacine, WI 53405
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Joint Special Committee on Infant Mortality
- Joint Special Committee on Clean Energy Jobs
- Joint Committee on Finance
News & Blog Coverage
New Poll Puts Mitt Romney In The Deep End (The Note)
Aug 8, 2012However, in two other states — Virginia and Wisconsin — it’s President Obama who has ... “The Romney bus will tour Colorado with Senator Rob Portman, Congressman Cory Gardner, Congressman Bob Beauprez, and CO GOP Chairman Ryan Call ...ABC News
Yes: Women deserve pay fairness
Aug 8, 2012Joined by Milwaukee County Supervisor Nikiya Harris and state Rep. Cory Mason (D-Racine), the group staged a bus ... Women like Pate represent about two-thirds of Wisconsin workers making the state and federal minimum wage of just $7.25 per hour or less.Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
No tweets were found for Cory Mason.
Ranks 43rd out of 131 Representatives
AB 358indoor environmental quality in public and private schools.
July 31, 2009
AB 40the filing of a wage claim or the bringing of a wage claim action by a collec...
February 12, 2009
AB 175expanding the life of a tax incremental district in the city of Racine.
March 30, 2009
AB 472certification and licensure of real estate appraisers and requirements for ap...
October 6, 2009
AB 359creating a refundable individual income tax credit for certain married couples.
July 31, 2009
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Attorneys & Law Firms$20,390.00
Civil Servant/Public Employee$11,700.00
Top Individual Contributions
Mason Iv, Cory$5,700.00
Assembly Democratic Campaign Cmte Of Wisconsin$3,000.00
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
Primary sources for this person: