Senator Neal Kedzie
Republican, District 11
Neal Kedzie (born January 27, 1965) is a Republican member of the Wisconsin Senate, representing the 11th District since 2002. He was previously a member of the Wisconsin State Assembly from 1996 through 2002.
The 11th Senate district includes Walworth County with the exception of three towns (East Troy, Richmond, and Whitewater); the town of Wheatland in Kenosha County; Waukesha Coun...
DistrictN7661 Highway 12Elkhorn, WI 53121Phone262-742-2025
CapitolState Capitol, Room 126 South Post Office Box 7882Madison, WI 53707-7882Phone608-266-2635FAX608-282-3551
RolesSenate, session 2009-2010 Senate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Senate Committee on Judiciary, Utilities, Commerce, and Government Operations
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Forestry, and Higher Education
- Senate Committee on Environment
News & Blog Coverage
Lori Compas to make "special announcement" on September 28 about her "next project"
Aug 3, 2012The only Compas-backed candidate that is running in a competitive Democratic primary that I am aware of is Mary Arnold, a candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly ... district currently represented by Neal Kedzie (R). SD-13 is a heavily-Republican ...DAILY KOS
Gov. Walker tours drought-striken farms
Jul 21, 2012He says, "63% of our corn crop is poor or very poor. A lot of that will not be producing grain." Wisconsin Senator Neal Kedzie also came to check out the devastation. "I'm concerned that many of our producers aren't going to be in business next year.CBS 58
No tweets were found for Neal Kedzie.
AB 7requiring certain identification in order to vote at a polling place or obtai...
January 27, 2011
AB 4automobile insurance coverage limits, permissible policy provisions, and proo...
January 14, 2011
SJR 20declaring April 2011 Donate Life Month.
April 4, 2011
SJR 12commending the Green Bay Packers.
February 16, 2011
SJR 7commending the Wisconsin Badger football team for an outstanding season and 2...
February 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Unitemized (Small) Contributions$12,366.00
Attorneys & Law Firms$12,185.00
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||1|
Primary sources for this person: