Representative Jill Billings
Democratic, District 95
Jennifer Shilling is a Democratic Party member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing the 95th Assembly District since 2000 covering the City of La Crosse, Wisconsin.
Prior to being elected, she worked as a legislative aide to State Representative Mark Meyer and United States Representative Ron Kind. Shilling is a graduate of UW-La Crosse and a former La Crosse County Superviso...
District2608 Main StreetLa Crosse, WI 54601Phone608-788-9854
CapitolState Capitol, Room 320-East Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-5780FAX608-282-3695
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Joint Special Committee on Health Care Reform Implementation
- Assembly Committee on Health and Healthcare Reform
- Joint Special Committee on Permanency for Young Children in the Child Welfare System
News & Blog Coverage
August 14 Primary will decide November candidates
Aug 2, 2012It’s being projected that only 20 percent of Wisconsin’s eligible voters will turn out ... Therese Berceau (D-Madison), Chris Danou (D-Trempealeau), and Jill Billings (D-La Crosse). New candidates Melissa Sargent (D-Madison) and Dana Wachs ...Agri-View
Emerge Wisconsin: Welcomes new members to state board
Jul 17, 2012State Representative Jill Billings and La Crosse County Clerk Ginny Dankmeyer. I look forward to working with the Emerge board and Executive Director to continue increasing the number of Democratic women running for office all across Wisconsin.”WisPolitics.com
No tweets were found for Jill Billings.
AB 230electronic access by law enforcement agencies to photographs on motor vehicle...
April 23, 2009
AB 103authorizing temporary permits to practice dentistry or dental hygiene without...
February 27, 2009
AB 752members of the Board of Veterans Affairs and granting rule-making authority.
February 15, 2010
AB 6a tort action for intentional misrepresentation in a residential real estate ...
January 27, 2009
AJR 33proclaiming April as Autism Awareness Month.
March 19, 2009
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Liberal/Democrat Under Reporting Threshold$19,432.00
Attorneys & Law Firms$6,391.00
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
Primary sources for this person: