Representative Terese Berceau
Democratic, District 77
Terese L. Berceau is a Democratic Party member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing the 76th Assembly District since 1998.
Berceau was born in Green Bay, Wisconsin and graduated from Green Bay East High School. She attended the University of Wisconsin–Madison, where she received a Bachelor of Science in 1973. She has been a resident of Madison, Wisconsin since 1969.
District4326 Somerset LaneMadison, WI 53711Phone608-225-8193
CapitolState Capitol, Room 208-North Post Office Box 8952Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-3784FAX608-282-3676
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Joint Special Committee on Reporting Child Abuse and Child Neglect
- Joint Special Committee on Nanotechnology
- Assembly Committee on Public Safety
News & Blog Coverage
District changes lead to confusion
Aug 5, 2012Terese Berceau. But this year, because of the 10-year redistricting ... In a little more than a week, Wisconsin will hold its first August partisan primary since the World War II era. The early start, combined with decennial redistricting ...Fond du Lac Reporter
Redistricting sets up Democratic battles in Wisconsin Assembly primaries
Aug 2, 2012Last year's Republican-controlled redistricting in Wisconsin has clearly wreaked a bit of havoc ... The old 76th District was on the city's west side and is currently represented by Rep. Terese Berceau. She is running unopposed for the 77th District ...Isthmus Daily Page
No tweets were found for Terese Berceau.
AB 47creating an individual income tax subtract modification for amounts received ...
March 8, 2011
AJR 14the life and public service of Axel Albert Johnson.
February 23, 2011
AB 137residential mortgage loan foreclosures.
May 17, 2011
AB 83the display and sale of novelty lighters and providing a penalty.
April 7, 2011
AB 91the cost threshold for applicability of the prevailing wage law to a highway,...
April 12, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Campaign Funding From Public Sources$11,626.00
Liberal/Democrat Under Reporting Threshold$5,617.00
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: