Senator Alberta Darling
Republican, District 8
Alberta Darling (born April 28, 1944) is an American politician. She currently serves as a member of the Wisconsin State Senate, representing the state's eighth senate district. She is a member of the Republican Party of Wisconsin.
Darling was born in Hammond, Indiana. She graduated from Richwood High School and received a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin–Mad...
District1325 West Dean RoadRiver Hills, WI 53217Phone262-250-9440FAX262-250-8510
CapitolState Capitol, Room 131 South Post Office Box 7882Madison, WI 53707-7882Phone608-266-5830FAX608-267-0588
DistrictN88 W16621 AppletonMenomonee Falls, WI 53051
RolesSenate, session 2009-2010 Senate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Joint Special Committee on Health Care Reform Implementation
- Senate Committee on Economic Development
- Joint Special Committee on Public Assistance Program Integrity
News & Blog Coverage
Long time coming
Aug 6, 2012Brigadier General and Director of the Joint Staff, Wisconsin National Guard Scott Legwold ... Button World War II and the Marksman Badge and Rifle Bar. State Sen. Alberta Darling, R-River Hills, and Rep. Dan Knodl, R-Germantown, also presented ...Menomonee Falls News
President Obama's sister visits West Allis
Aug 5, 2012President Barack Obama received some campaign help in Wisconsin on Saturday from his sister ... Small business is the key, Mr. President," State Sen. Alberta Darling, R-River Hills, said. The group also signed a Bob the Builder birthday card for Obama.WISN.com
No tweets were found for Alberta Darling.
AB 38excluding from taxable income gains from a Wisconsin business.
February 12, 2009
AJR 51state sovereignty.
May 8, 2009
AB 613aiding a felon and providing penalties.
December 11, 2009
AB 274 allowing probation after certain convictions related to drunken driving.
May 19, 2009
AB 289creating separate regulatory requirements for certain future service contracts.
June 2, 2009
- Yes on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Attorneys & Law Firms$75,860.00
Commercial Banks & Bank Holding Companies$54,675.00
Real Estate Agents$46,084.00
Top Individual Contributions
*Non Contribution Income$6,454.00
*Non Contribution Income$3,788.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: