Representative Samantha Kerkman
Republican, District 61
Samantha Kerkman (March 6, 1974) is a Wisconsin politician and legislator.
Born in Burlington, Wisconsin, Kerkman graduated from Wilmot Union High School before receiving a B.A from the University of Wisconsin–Whitewater in 1996. Kerkman has served in the Wisconsin State Assembly since 2001.
CapitolState Capitol, Room 103-West Post Office Box 8952Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-2530FAX608-282-3666
District40255 105th StreetGenoa City, WI 53128Phone262-279-1037
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Joint Special Committee on Continuity of Legislative Operations
- Joint Special Committee on Permanency for Young Children in the Child Welfare System
- Assembly Committee on Ways and Means
News & Blog Coverage
Auditors to investigate Wisconsin jobless claims process
Apr 26Auditors to investigate Wisconsin jobless claims process
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Rep. Samantha Kerkman (R-Salem) pushed for the audit because she was puzzled by the increase in complaints to her office at a time when the number of unemployment claims has been decreasing. Workers filed 618,592 initial claims for unemployment ...
and more »Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
U.S. appeals court upholds Wisconsin's Act 10
Apr 18U.S. appeals court upholds Wisconsin's Act 10
State Rep. Samantha Kerkman, R-Powers Lake, said the decision is good for local government. “This will give clarity that the law is constitutional, and people in school districts and local governments can utilize some of the changes that the law sets ...Kenosha News
No tweets were found for Samantha Kerkman.
AB 7requiring certain identification in order to vote at a polling place or obtai...
January 27, 2011
AB 4automobile insurance coverage limits, permissible policy provisions, and proo...
January 14, 2011
SJR 23creation of a department of transportation, creation of a transportation fund...
April 20, 2011
SJR 20declaring April 2011 Donate Life Month.
April 4, 2011
SJR 12commending the Green Bay Packers.
February 16, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Conservative/Republican Under Reporting Threshold$12,566.00
Republican Party Committees$5,800.00
Top Individual Contributions
Dean Health System$500.00
Wisconsin Society Of Anesthesiologists$500.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: