Representative Gary Hebl
Democratic, District 46
Gary Hebl is a Democratic Party member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing the 46th Assembly District since 2004.
CapitolState Capitol, Room 120-North Post Office Box 8952Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-7678FAX608-282-3646
Capitol515 Scheuerell LaneSun Prairie, WI 53590
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Joint Special Committee on Judicial Discipline and Recusal
- Joint Special Committee on Ethics and Standards of Conduct
- Joint Committee for Review of Administrative Rules
News & Blog Coverage
Wisconsin man wrongly convicted still hasn't found ultimate freedom
Nov 6Wisconsin man wrongly convicted still hasn't found ultimate freedom
“You can't put a dollar amount on someone's loss of a year or several years,” State Rep. Gary Hebl (D – Sun Prairie) said. Rep. Hebl has written a bill that would increase compensation — getting rid of the caps. “What we're looking at is protecting ...fox6now.com
The statehouse: A place paved with the best intentions?
Nov 4The statehouse: A place paved with the best intentions?
Wisconsin Law Journal
Until 5:05 p.m. Wednesday night, state Rep. Gary Hebl thought there would be an amendment to a bill requiring the installation of devices that prevent someone convicted more than once of drunken driving from starting a car after having a drink.Wisconsin Law Journal
No tweets were found for Gary Hebl.
Ranks 46th out of 131 Representatives
SB 284designating and marking USH 63 as the Gaylord Nelson Highway.
September 8, 2009
SB 107the sale, disposal, collection, and recycling of electronic devices, granting...
March 11, 2009
SB 580animals taken into custody.
March 2, 2010
SB 99appellate time limits and procedure.
March 3, 2009
SB 171retail theft, proof of ownership for flea market sales, and providing penalties.
April 23, 2009
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Democratic Candidate Contributions To Own Campaign$9,550.00
Attorneys & Law Firms$3,600.00
Top Individual Contributions
Wisconsin Dental Association$500.00
United Transportation Union$500.00
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||1|
Primary sources for this person: