Representative Amy Sue Vruwink
Democratic, District 70
Amy Sue Vruwink is a Democratic Party member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing the 70th Assembly District since 2002.
CapitolState Capitol, Room 112-North Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-8366FAX608-282-3670
District9425 Flower LaneMilladore, WI 54454Phone715-652-2909
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Committee on Renewable Energy and Rural Affairs
- Assembly Subcommittee on AB 30 Monitoring of Electronic Mail Usage
- Joint Special Committee on Review of Spousal Maintenance Awards in Divorce Proceedings
News & Blog Coverage
Candidates make pitch at GOP forum
Aug 9, 2012The winner will face incumbent Democrat Amy Sue Vruwink of Milladore, who is running unopposed ... Wald works as a draftsman for Wisconsin Homes in Marshfield and has worked in the private sector all his life. He said the election is about freedom and ...La Crosse Tribune
Two seek GOP slot in 70th Assembly District
Aug 9, 2012The winner will face incumbent Democrat Amy Sue Vruwink of Milladore in the Nov. 6 general election ... Top three issues: * VanderMeer said her top priority “is making Wisconsin a place where there are more good jobs offering good benefits available ...La Crosse Tribune
No tweets were found for Amy Sue Vruwink.
Ranks 40th out of 131 Representatives
SB 20authorizing the circuit court to order a person who engages in discrimination...
January 28, 2009
SB 651loans to manufacturing businesses for energy improvements, job creation, reto...
March 26, 2010
SB 304the veterans tuition reimbursement program.
September 23, 2009
SB 328allowing a school district to carry over unused revenue limit authority to th...
October 1, 2009
SB 302powersports vehicle manufacturers, distributors, and dealers and providing a ...
September 23, 2009
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Civil Servant/Public Employee$9,907.00
Top Individual Contributions
Assembly Democratic Campaign Cmte Of Wisconsin$2,255.00
Assembly Democratic Campaign Cmte Of Wisconsin$2,000.00
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: