Representative Frederick Kessler
Democratic, District 12
Frederick P. Kessler (born January 11, 1940) is a Democratic Party member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing the 12th Assembly District since 2004. Earlier he served from 1960 through 1962, and from 1964 through 1970. He is a member of the Committees on Elections and Constitutional Law, Judiciary and Ethics, Criminal Justice, and Ways and Means.
Kessler received a B.A. and ...
Campaign11221 West Sanctuary DriveMilwaukee, WI 53224Phone414-535-0266
CapitolState Capitol, Room 302-North Post Office Box 8952Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-5813FAX608-282-3612
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Joint Special Committee on Judicial Discipline and Recusal
- Assembly Committee on Education Reform
- Assembly Subcommittee on AB 30 Monitoring of Electronic Mail Usage
News & Blog Coverage
WI Assembly, Nov. 2012 Election
Jun 17, 2012including current AD-22 Representative Sandy Pasch, and no Republicans have filed. Safe D hold. AD-11: Incumbent Jason Fields (D) has a primary challenger, but again no Republican filed. Safe D hold. AD-12: Incumbent Frederick Kessler (D)...DAILY KOS
Lawmakers call for probe into waste hauler
May 10, 2012"The attorney general should immediately review this case to fetter out any undue political influence that seems all but certain to have happened in this case," said Rep. Louis Molepske ... D-Appleton; Frederick Kessler, D-Milwaukee; Terese Berceau ...Daily Jefferson County Union
No tweets were found for Frederick Kessler.
AB 230deletion of the waiting period for collection of unemployment insurance benef...
August 29, 2011
SB 134motor vehicle operating privileges, seizures by courts or law enforcement off...
March 24, 2009
SB 1a state minimum wage, permitting the enactment of local living wage ordinance...
January 8, 2009
SB 284designating and marking USH 63 as the Gaylord Nelson Highway.
September 8, 2009
SB 324providing instruction in human growth and development.
September 30, 2009
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Attorneys & Law Firms$5,285.00
Building Trades Unions$4,500.00
Campaign Funding From Public Sources$3,863.00
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||1|
Primary sources for this person: