Representative Jeremy Thiesfeldt
Republican, District 52
We searched Wikipedia for "Jeremy Thiesfeldt" and did not find a page with that title. A bio for this person may exist on Wikipedia under a slightly different name -- if so, let us know and we'll display it here.
District160 South Macy StreetFond Du Lac, WI 54935Phone920-933-2086
RolesAssembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Joint Special Committee on Reporting Child Abuse and Child Neglect
- Assembly Committee on Children and Families
- Assembly Committee on Urban and Local Affairs
News & Blog Coverage
WI Assembly, Nov. 2012 Election
Jun 17, 2012Back in January I put together a prediction for the November 2012 General Election for the Wisconsin Assembly ... AD-52: Incumbent Jeremy Thiesfeldt (R) faces a Democratic challenger. Safe R hold. AD-53: Incumbent Richard Spanbauer (R) is ...DAILY KOS
Tobacco-free living, secondhand smoke, asthma discussed at FACT event
May 30, 2012Senator Jessica King, Representative Jeremy Thiesfeldt, and Representative Richard Spanbauer, as well as local elected officials, community members and Fond du Lac FACT (Fighting Against Corporate Tobacco) members were in attendance. Sandy ...Fond du Lac Reporter
No tweets were found for Jeremy Thiesfeldt.
AJR 24appointment of certain officers in county and judicial circuit offices (first...
April 7, 2011
AB 110creating the Special Needs Scholarship Program for disabled pupils, granting ...
April 26, 2011
AB 112creating a nonrefundable individual income tax credit for tuition expenses pa...
April 27, 2011
AB 86corrections and sentencing.
April 7, 2011
AB 183applicability of the prevailing wage law; the thresholds for applicability of...
June 16, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Public Works, Industrial & Commercial Construction$4,000.00
Restaurants & Drinking Establishments$1,820.00
Republican Party Committees$1,600.00
Top Individual Contributions
Thiesfeldt, Jeremy John$1,000.00
Wisconsin Republican Party$500.00
Primary sources for this person: