Senator Robert Wirch
Democratic, District 22
Robert W. Wirch (born November 16, 1943) is an American politician currently serving as a member of the Wisconsin State Senate, representing the state's twenty-second senate district. He is a member of the Democratic Party of Wisconsin.
Wirch was born in Kenosha, Wisconsin and graduated from Bradford High School. He received a bachelor degree from the University of Wisconsin–Parkside i...
District3007 Springbrook RoadPleasant Prairie, WI 53158Phone262-694-7379
CapitolState Capitol, Room 316 South Post Office Box 7882Madison, WI 53707-7882Phone608-267-8979FAX608-267-0984
RolesSenate, session 2009-2010 Senate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Senate Committee on Environment
- Joint Special Committee on Infant Mortality
- Joint Special Committee on Strategic Job Creation
News & Blog Coverage
It’s not a perfect world
Jul 30, 2012Senate majority change A change in the majority party that ... Natural Resources and Tourism – Chair Jim Holperin (D-Conover), Vice Chair Robert Wirch (D-Pleasant Prairie); • Committee on Health, Revenue, Tax Fairness and Insurance ...Agri-View
Finding New Enthusiasm in Wisconsin
Jun 15, 2012Because Wisconsin is no different from any state out there ... From Progressive Majority: State Senator Robert Wirch has served four terms in the Senate, representing District 22, which includes Kenosha and the surrounding communities.DAILY KOS
No tweets were found for Robert Wirch.
AJR 39the life and public service of Howard Brown.
May 16, 2011
AB 108costs of administering tests for intoxication.
April 26, 2011
SJR 39commending Gateway Technical College on its 100th anniversary.
September 8, 2011
SB 178differential tuition at certain institutions and colleges of the University o...
September 7, 2011
SB 96motor vehicle dealers.
May 19, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Liberal/Democrat Under Reporting Threshold$44,288.00
Attorneys & Law Firms$24,295.00
Top Individual Contributions
*Non Contribution Income$5,348.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: