Senator Jon Erpenbach
Democratic, District 27
Wikipedia BioJon B. Erpenbach (born January 28, 1961) is an American politician.
CapitolState Capitol, Room 8 South Post Office Box 7882Madison, WI 53707-7882Phone608-266-6670FAX608-266-2508
District6150 Briggs RoadWaunakee, WI 53597
RolesSenate, session 2009-2010 Senate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Senate Committee on Health
- Senate Committee on Judiciary, Utilities, Commerce, and Government Operations
- Senate Committee on Transportation and Elections
News & Blog Coverage
Wineke Campaign: AFSCME Local 171 endorses Joe Wineke for State Assembly
Aug 9, 2012AFSCME Local 171 joins a growing list of unions and local officials from throughout the 80th Assembly District and the State of Wisconsin who are supporting Joe Wineke. Former U.S. Senator Russ Feingold, State Senator Jon Erpenbach, Sheriff Dave Mahoney ...WisPolitics.com
Candidate profiles: State Assembly District 47 Democratic primary
Aug 8, 2012State Sen. Jon Erpenbach, Dane County Executive Joe Parisi, Dane County Sheriff Dave Mahoney, Mahlon Mitchell, state AFL-CIO and Clean Wisconsin Action Fund. Q: If elected, would you revisit the issues of mining and venture capital? If so, how would you ...madison
No tweets were found for Jon Erpenbach.
Ranks 24th out of 131 Senators
AB 16requiring health insurance coverage of hearing aids and cochlear implants for...
February 3, 2009
AJR 102proclaiming February 7 to 14, 2010, as Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week.
January 19, 2010
AB 577requiring the Department of Natural Resources to issue one-day fishing licenses.
November 12, 2009
AB 198highway maps published by the Department of Transportation.
April 7, 2009
AB 65public financing of campaigns for the office of justice of the supreme court,...
February 17, 2009
- No on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Democratic Party Committees$29,846.00
Civil Servant/Public Employee$16,803.00
Attorneys & Law Firms$15,235.00
Top Individual Contributions
State Senate Democratic Campaign Cmte Of Wisconsin$21,000.00
State Senate Democratic Campaign Cmte Of Wisconsin$2,658.00
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||1|
Primary sources for this person: