Representative Louis Molepske Jr.
Democratic, District 71
Louis John Molepske, Jr. is a Democratic Party member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing the 71st Assembly District since a special election in 2003.
District1557 Church StreetStevens Point, WI 54481Phone715-342-8985
CapitolState Capitol, Room 214-North Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-267-9649FAX608-282-3671
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012
- Assembly Committee on Jobs, the Economy and Small Business
- Joint Special Committee on Strategic Job Creation
- Assembly Committee on Fish and Wildlife
News & Blog Coverage
New Poll Puts Mitt Romney In The Deep End (The Note)
Aug 8, 2012However, in two other states — Virginia and Wisconsin — it’s President ... battle between neighboring House Democrats, Rep. Lacy Clay, Jr. on Tuesday won the newly conglomerated St. Louis City district in a landslide over Rep.ABC News
Clay tops Carnahan in Mo. congressional primary
Aug 8, 2012(AP) - William Lacy Clay Jr. beat Russ Carnahan in the Democratic primary for ... William Lacy Clay Sr. represented St. Louis in the House for 32 years before his son took office after the 2000 election. Carnahan's grandfather served in Congress and ...MyFox Phoenix
No tweets were found for Louis Molepske, Jr..
Ranks 26th out of 131 Representatives
SB 243hunting of deer during the open bow hunting season.
July 23, 2009
SB 25the use of race-based names, nicknames, logos, and mascots by school boards, ...
February 3, 2009
SB 651loans to manufacturing businesses for energy improvements, job creation, reto...
March 26, 2010
SB 9a tort action for intentional misrepresentation in a residential real estate ...
January 21, 2009
SB 168supervision of barber or cosmetologist apprentices.
April 14, 2009
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Democratic Candidate Contributions To Own Campaign$22,817.00
Commercial Banks & Bank Holding Companies$3,725.00
Top Individual Contributions
Molepske Jr, Louis John$20,000.00
Molepske, Louis John$7,000.00
Molepske Jr, Louis J$3,600.00
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: