Representative Christine Sinicki
Democratic, District 20
Christine M. Sinicki is a Democratic Party member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing the 20th Assembly District since her election in 1998.
Christine Sinicki was born in Milwaukee in March of 1960. She was raised in the Bay View neighborhood and is a graduate of Bay View High School. After graduation, Sinicki worked as a waitress until becoming manager of a small business in...
District3132 South Indiana AvenueMilwaukee, WI 53207Phone414-481-7667
CapitolState Capitol, Room 114-North Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-8588FAX608-282-3620
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Committee on Labor
- Assembly Committee on Education Reform
- Assembly Committee on Veterans and Military Affairs
News & Blog Coverage
Sinicki Campaign: Co-authors of pay day lending reform: Roys got it wrong
Jul 30, 2012Today, State Representatives Christine Sinicki (D-Milwaukee ... to protect consumers and achieve progress for working families in Wisconsin is unmatched,” stated Sinicki. “If Representative Roys can’t explain her record or talk about issues that ...WisPolitics.com
WI Assembly, Nov. 2012 Election
Jun 17, 2012Back in January I put together a prediction for the November 2012 General Election for the Wisconsin Assembly ... Two Republicans have filed to unseat long-time incumbent Christine Sinicki (D). Few changes were made to her district in redistricting.DAILY KOS
No tweets were found for Christine Sinicki.
SB 25the use of race-based names, nicknames, logos, and mascots by school boards, ...
February 3, 2009
SB 354substitutions by pharmacists dispensing epilepsy drugs.
October 16, 2009
SB 617creating a privilege for communications to veteran mentors.
March 15, 2010
SB 123regulating the transportation of aquatic plants and aquatic animals, the admi...
March 17, 2009
SJR 20proclaiming the Week of the Young Child.
March 17, 2009
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Building Trades Unions$5,600.00
Campaign Funding From Public Sources$5,500.00
Democratic Candidate Committees$2,840.00
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
Primary sources for this person: