Representative Mary Williams
Republican, District 87
We searched Wikipedia for "Mary Williams" and did not find a page with that title. A bio for this person may exist on Wikipedia under a slightly different name -- if so, let us know and we'll display it here.
District542 Billings AvenueMedford, WI 54451Phone715-748-5980
CapitolState Capitol, Room 17-West Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-7506FAX608-282-3687
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Committee on Jobs, the Economy and Small Business
- Assembly Subcommittee on AB 30 Monitoring of Electronic Mail Usage
- Assembly Committee on Personal Privacy
News & Blog Coverage
Morning Score: More drought concern
Aug 7, 2012BOSTON RESPONDS: “There’s only one candidate in this race who’s going to raise taxes on the American people – and that’s Barack Obama,” spokesman Ryan Williams said in a ... So will Jeb Bush, Mary Fallin and RAND Paul. [No word on Ron yet.]Politico.com
Who wants to win gold bullion or a Silverado Aug. 10?
Aug 7, 2012Donated By Mary Anne Campbell. 3. Basket containing certificate for a ... Donated by District 18 State Rep. John Otto. 26. Mens-Chesterfield Polarized Sunglasses W/Chesterfield Black Pouch Case. Donated by Dr. David Beeler, O.D., Berkeley Eye Center.Your Houston News
No tweets were found for Mary Williams.
AB 132motor vehicle dealers.
May 17, 2011
AB 6restoring the treatment of the exclusion of capital gains for individuals and...
January 25, 2011
AB 154prohibiting coverage of abortions through health plans sold through exchanges.
May 25, 2011
AB 5the dairy and livestock farm investment credits.
January 20, 2011
AJR 14the life and public service of Axel Albert Johnson.
February 23, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Commercial Banks & Bank Holding Companies$21,068.00
Top Individual Contributions
Wisconsin Republican Party$1,755.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: