Representative Kevin Petersen
Republican, District 40
Kevin David Petersen (born December 14, 1964) is an Wisconsin politician.
Petersen was born in Waupaca, Wisconsin, and graduated from Waupaca High School in 1983. After graduation, he served in the U.S. Navy in submarine service from 1983 to 1994. Petersen received a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering from the University of New Mexico in 1989. After leaving the U.S. N...
DistrictN1433 Drivas RoadWaupaca, WI 54981
CapitolState Capitol, Room 109-West Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-3794
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Joint Committee on Information Policy and Technology
- Assembly Committee on Ways and Means
- Assembly Committee on Energy and Utilities
News & Blog Coverage
August 14 Primary will decide November candidates
Aug 2, 2012It’s being projected that only 20 percent of Wisconsin’s eligible voters will turn out ... Representatives Leon Young (D-Milwaukee), Jon Richards (D-Milwaukee), Kevin Petersen (R-Waupaca), Penny Bernard Schaber (D-Appleton), Patricia ...Agri-View
Health Leaders Say Best Practices Can Bring Care Overhaul
Jun 28, 2012A panel including Dan Neufelder, CEO of Menasha-based Affinity Health System; Dr. Dean Gruner, CEO of ThedaCare in Appleton; and State Rep. Kevin Petersen ... more than 10,000 people across northeast Wisconsin, are doing what they can to encourage ...Insurance News Net
No tweets were found for Kevin Petersen.
AB 926creating the Department of Environmental Quality and transferring some of the...
April 5, 2010
AB 453the statute of limitations for sexual contact with a child.
September 25, 2009
AB 756the dairy and livestock investment tax credits.
February 17, 2010
AB 873liens by commercial real estate brokers.
March 19, 2010
AB 321requiring the enactment of legislation for setting the salaries of the govern...
June 16, 2009
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Republican Candidate Contributions To Own Campaign$15,710.00
Restaurants & Drinking Establishments$5,072.00
Real Estate Agents$4,125.00
Top Individual Contributions
Petersen, Kevin David$12,000.00
Petersen, Kevin David$4,000.00
Petersen, Kevin David$1,250.00
Interest Group Ratings
Primary sources for this person: