Senator Frank Lasee
Republican, District 1
Frank Lasee was a Republican member of the Wisconsin Assembly for the state's 2nd Assembly District from 1994 through 2008. He was known for his email newsletter, Lasee's Notes, which he sent to constituents and other interested parties for nearly a decade.
Born December 11, 1961 and raised in Oceanside, California, Lasee did not graduate from High School, but received a GED certifica...
Sorry, no address information is available for Frank Lasee at this time.
RolesSenate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Senate Committee on State and Federal Relations and Information Technology
- Senate Committee on Financial Institutions and Rural Issues
- Senate Governor's Commission on Waste, Fraud and Abuse
News & Blog Coverage
Column: Wind turbines aren't threat to health
Jul 27, 2012State Sen. Frank Lasee’s recent statements regarding the potential ... The results of these studies were affirmed in a recent review of scientific literature by the Wisconsin Department of Health and Human Services. The assessment states ...Wausau Daily Herald
Wisconsin Wind Power Targeted By State Senator
Jul 22, 2012The Wisconsin Energy Business Association, which represents more than 70 companies in the wind, solar, and bioenergy fields, says state Sen. Frank Lasee’s “ongoing hostility toward Wisconsin’s wind industry is preventing real economic ...EarthTechling
No tweets were found for Frank Lasee.
SB 98requirements for wind energy systems, providing an exemption from emergency r...
May 20, 2011
SB 125liability of cities, villages, towns, and counties for damages caused by an i...
June 10, 2011
SB 108the sale of unpasteurized milk products and an exemption from rules and licen...
May 26, 2011
SB 117venue for actions and appeals in which the sole defendant is the state, a sta...
May 31, 2011
SB 135issuance of a bear license to the U.S. Army Wounded Warrior Program.
June 22, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Conservative/Republican Under Reporting Threshold$12,883.00
Campaign Funding From Public Sources$12,374.00
Top Individual Contributions
Wisconsin Republican Party$3,100.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: