Representative Jon Richards
Democratic, District 19
Jon Richards is a Democratic Party member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing the 19th Assembly District since 1998 and currently serving as Chairman of the Health and Healthcare Reform Committee.
District1823 North Oakland AvenueMilwaukee, WI 53202Phone414-270-9898
CapitolState Capitol, Room 118-North Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-0650FAX608-282-3619
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Joint Special Committee on Health Care Reform Implementation
- Assembly Committee on Health and Healthcare Reform
- Joint Committee on Finance
News & Blog Coverage
August 14 Primary will decide November candidates
Aug 2, 2012It’s being projected that only 20 percent of Wisconsin’s eligible voters will turn out ... opposition include State Representatives Leon Young (D-Milwaukee), Jon Richards (D-Milwaukee), Kevin Petersen (R-Waupaca), Penny Bernard Schaber ...Agri-View
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Fund-raisers: Colorado gov for NHDP; talk show host Carr for Council hopeful Rolecek
Aug 2, 2012Connie Mack of Florida and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin and Senate candidate Robert Turner in ... Senate Armed Services Committee and earlier this year joined with Sens. Jon Kyl, R-Ariz., John Cornyn, R-Texas, and Marco Rubio, R-Fla.,Union Leader
No tweets were found for Jon Richards.
SB 20authorizing the circuit court to order a person who engages in discrimination...
January 28, 2009
SB 628physical examinations and discovery of patients' records in civil actions.
March 18, 2010
SB 9a tort action for intentional misrepresentation in a residential real estate ...
January 21, 2009
SB 70coverage of dependents under health care plans.
February 18, 2009
SB 123regulating the transportation of aquatic plants and aquatic animals, the admi...
March 17, 2009
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Attorneys & Law Firms$20,650.00
Democratic Candidate Contributions To Own Campaign$12,532.00
Internal Transfer And Other Non Contributions$12,071.00
Commercial Banks & Bank Holding Companies$6,939.00
Top Individual Contributions
*Non Contribution Income$5,500.00
*Non Contribution Income$5,218.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: