Representative John Steinbrink
Democratic, District 65
Wikipedia BioJohn Steinbrink is a Democratic Party member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing the 65th Assembly District since 1996 when he defeated popular Republican Jeff Toboyek from the City of Kenosha.
CapitolState Capitol, Room 104-North Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-0455FAX608-282-3665
District8640 88th AvenuePleasant Prairie, WI 53158Phone262-694-5863
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012
- Joint Special Committee on Clean Energy Jobs
- Assembly Committee on Fish and Wildlife
- Joint Special Committee on Criminal Justice Funding and Strategies
News & Blog Coverage
State legislators set priorities for next session
Jan 2, 2013State legislators set priorities for next session
Kenosha News (subscription)
Closer to home, voters in rural Kenosha County dispatched longtime Rep. John Steinbrink, while city residents voted in Tod Ohnstad, the county's first freshman lawmaker in 12 years. All of this came as Kenosha-area voters grappled with a new district ...Kenosha News (subscription)
Steinbrink faces new reality after election loss
Nov 8, 2012
Kenosha News (subscription)Steinbrink faces new reality after election loss
Kenosha News (subscription)
PLEASANT PRAIRIE — The day after losing to Republican challenger and fellow incumbent Samantha Kerkman in the race for the new 61st Assembly District seat, Village President John Steinbrink, took time off from farm chores to discuss his new reality. Q ...
and more »Kenosha News (subscription)
No tweets were found for John Steinbrink.
Ranks 97th out of 131 Representatives
AR 8assistant district attorneys.
April 14, 2011
AR 3honoring the victims of the Arizona shootings.
January 19, 2011
AJR 52requiring the legislature to enact laws requiring reasonable notice of and pu...
August 9, 2011
AB 187requiring the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation to create and implem...
June 16, 2011
AB 167waiver for prescription drug assistance for elderly program, use of excess mo...
June 3, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Unitemized (Small) Contributions$9,686.00
Liberal/Democrat Under Reporting Threshold$4,164.00
Real Estate Agents$2,509.00
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: