Senator Joseph Leibham
Republican, District 9
Joseph K. "Joe" Leibham (born June 6, 1969) is a Republican member of the Wisconsin Senate, representing the 9th District since 2002. He was previously a member of the Wisconsin State Assembly from 1998 through 2002. Prior to his political career, he worked in the food service industry as an Account Executive for Sargento Foods and the Manager of Membership Development for the Sheboygan Coun...
District3618 River Ridge DriveSheboygan, WI 53083Phone920-457-7367
CapitolState Capitol, Room 5 South Post Office Box 7882Madison, WI 53707-7882Phone608-266-2056FAX608-282-3549
RolesSenate, session 2009-2010 Senate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Senate Committee on Transportation and Elections
- Senate Committee on Veterans and Military Affairs, Biotechnology, and Financial Institutions
- Senate Committee on Economic Development
News & Blog Coverage
Know Your Madisonian: Walker's chief of staff stays behind the scenes
Aug 9, 2012Scott Klug, state Sen. Joe Leibham and former state Rep. Kitty Rhoades. He's also run statewide campaigns and served as executive director for the Republican Party of Wisconsin. The married father of two children, ages 8 and 2 1/2, has had an intense 19 ...madison
Sen. Leibham: To host Issues & Ice Cream meet-and-greet
Jul 30, 2012SHEBOYGAN, WI- State Senator Joe Leibham (R-Sheboygan) is hosting Issues & Ice Cream, a casual meet-and-greet opportunity for all residents of the 9th Senate District on Thursday, August 2, 2012 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Veterans Park in Oostburg. The park is ...WisPolitics.com
No tweets were found for Joseph Leibham.
AB 38excluding from taxable income gains from a Wisconsin business.
February 12, 2009
AJR 51state sovereignty.
May 8, 2009
AJR 120the life and public service of Walter J. Ireland.
April 2, 2010
AB 773income and franchise tax credits for insulating concrete forms used to constr...
February 24, 2010
AB 648adopting Internal Revenue Code provisions related to individual retirement ac...
January 6, 2010
- Yes on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Republican Candidate Committees$30,632.00
Commercial Banks & Bank Holding Companies$30,011.00
Top Individual Contributions
Wisconsin Republican Party$7,900.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||1|
Primary sources for this person: