Senator Van Wanggaard
Republican, District 21
We searched Wikipedia for "Van Wanggaard" and did not find a page with that title. A bio for this person may exist on Wikipedia under a slightly different name -- if so, let us know and we'll display it here.
District1246 Blaine AvenueRacine, WI 53405Phone262-632-0687
RolesSenate, session 2011-2012
- Senate Building Inspector Review Board Committee
- Senate Committee on Economic Development and Veterans and Military Affairs
- Senate Committee on Insurance and Housing
News & Blog Coverage
Thompson Campaign: Thompson welcomes Van Wanggaard to Team Tommy
Aug 9, 2012(Madison, WI...) Former State Senator Van Wanggaard (R-Racine) has endorsed Republican U.S. Senate candidate Tommy Thompson. "Our nation's fiscal crisis and the threat of Obamacare calls for the proven and tested conservative leadership that Tommy Thompson ...WisPolitics.com
Senate recount cost Racine County taxpayers $5,400
Aug 9, 2012A recount that didn't change the outcome of state Sen. Van Wanggaard's recall loss has left Racine County taxpayers with a bill of about $5,400, according to county figures released this week. The official canvass following the June 5 elections showed ...Winona Daily News
No tweets were found for Van Wanggaard.
AB 197payment of extended unemployment insurance benefits during certain periods in...
July 7, 2011
SB 153permitting governmental employers who are not participating employers in the ...
July 15, 2011
AB 209mandatory minimum sentences for certain child sex offenses.
July 29, 2011
AB 184prohibiting the inclusion of Racine County in the jurisdiction of a local pro...
June 16, 2011
SB 144creating an exception to certain requirements in the creation of or amendment...
July 6, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Commercial Banks & Bank Holding Companies$16,558.00
Industrial/Commercial Equipment & Materials$12,300.00
Republican Party Committees$10,843.00
Top Individual Contributions
Wanggaard, Van H$8,000.00
Wisconsin Republican Party$3,283.00
Teerlink, R F$1,000.00
Primary sources for this person: