Senator Kathleen Vinehout
Democratic, District 31
Wikipedia BioKathleen Vinehout, Ph.D, M.P.H. is a Democratic member of the Wisconsin State Senate, representing the 31st Senate District since January 2007. Senator Vinehout was elected in 2006 and is currently running for her second four year term against former Mayor of Tomah, Ed Thompson.
DistrictW1490 Cesler Valley RoadAlma, WI 54610
CapitolState Capitol, Room 104 South Post Office Box 7882Madison, WI 53707Phone608-266-8546FAX608-267-2871
RolesSenate, session 2009-2010 Senate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Senate Committee on Financial Institutions and Rural Issues
- Senate Committee on Agriculture and Higher Education
- Senate Committee on Economic Development
News & Blog Coverage
Local lawmaker hears complaints about delays in unemployment cla
May 2Local lawmaker hears complaints about delays in unemployment cla - WQOW ...
WQOW TV News 18
It makes no sense at all,” said Senator Kathleen Vinehout. “I talked to another fella that was on hold for an hour and he just hung up gave up and came back. It took him three days to get through.” Senator Vinehout says the audit could be finished by ...
and more »WQOW TV News 18
Wisconsin 4-H'ers celebrate 100 years with 4-H Day at the Capitol
Apr 30Wisconsin 4-H'ers celebrate 100 years with 4-H Day at the Capitol
Twelve 4-H youth and adults from Jackson County visited Madison for 4-H Day at the Capitol to discuss the impacts of 4-H with Reps. Chris Danou and Amy Sue Vruwink as well as Sen. Kathleen Vinehout who were interested in learning more about 4-H and ...Jacksoncountychronicle
No tweets were found for Kathleen Vinehout.
Ranks 27th out of 131 Senators
AB 717the agricultural producer security program, providing an exemption from emerg...
February 9, 2010
AB 16requiring health insurance coverage of hearing aids and cochlear implants for...
February 3, 2009
AJR 100congratulating the Boy Scouts of America on its 100th anniversary.
January 12, 2010
AB 887the period for which a person who has been convicted, sanctioned, or adjudica...
March 23, 2010
AB 65public financing of campaigns for the office of justice of the supreme court,...
February 17, 2009
- No on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Attorneys & Law Firms$17,195.00
Civil Servant/Public Employee$14,365.00
Top Individual Contributions
Wisconsin Democratic Party$2,000.00
Professional Fire Fighters Of Wisconsin$2,000.00
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
Primary sources for this person: