Senator Terry Moulton
Republican, District 23
Terry Moulton (July 19, 1946) is a Wisconsin politician.
A business owner and manufacturer, Moulton was elected in 2004 to the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing assembly district 68. He was defeated for reelection in 2008 by Altoona native Kristen Dexter. In late 2009, Moulton stated his intention to run for the Wisconsin State Senate in senate district 23, challenging the incum...
Sorry, no address information is available for Terry Moulton at this time.
RolesSenate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Senate Committee on Workforce Development, Small Business, and Tourism
- Senate Committee on Health
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Forestry, and Higher Education
News & Blog Coverage
Lawsuit filed against DNR over wolf hunting rules
Aug 9, 2012The DNR said it's simply following through on the law's requirement allowing the agency to use dogs, along with bait and traps, and that more than 8,000 people, in and out of Wisconsin, have applied for this fall's hunt. Sen. Terry Moulton ...Channel 3000
Wisconsin Hunters Rights Coalition: Applauds DNR and Wisconsin legislature for wolf seaso
Aug 1, 2012today applauded the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) leadership and staff, the Natural Resources Board (NRB), Wolf Management Act authors Representative Scott Suder and Senator Terry Moulton, and the Wisconsin Legislature for all their hard ...WisPolitics.com
No tweets were found for Terry Moulton.
AB 216maintenance and removal of vegetation obstructing the view of outdoor adverti...
August 9, 2011
SB 6requiring certain identification in order to vote at a polling place or obtai...
January 14, 2011
SB 83various changes to the eminent domain laws.
April 28, 2011
SJR 21the right of the people to contract privately for health care services and he...
April 12, 2011
SB 164an income and franchise tax credit for workplace wellness programs, granting ...
August 11, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Republican Party Committees$23,154.00
Commercial Banks & Bank Holding Companies$19,837.00
Top Individual Contributions
Cmte To Elect A Republican Senate$6,000.00
Cmte To Elect A Republican Senate$4,908.00
Wisconsin Republican Party$3,566.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||1|
Primary sources for this person: