Senator Chris Larson
Democratic, District 7
Wikipedia BioChristopher "Chris" Larson (born November 12, 1980) is a Democratic member of the Wisconsin Senate, representing the 7th District since January 3, 2011. He was previously a member of the Milwaukee County Board of Supervisors from 2008 through 2010.
Sorry, no address information is available for Chris Larson at this time.
RolesSenate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Joint Committee on Finance
- Joint Committee on Information Policy and Technology
- Joint Committee for Review of Administrative Rules
News & Blog Coverage
Sen. Larson: Issues statement on Oak Creek tragedy
Aug 6, 2012Madison – Senator Chris Larson (D–Milwaukee) issued the following statement ... was shattered by violence on Sunday when a lone gunman entered the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin in Oak Creek and opened fire. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family ...WisPolitics.com
DARE Campaign Finance Reform Endorsed By Nancy Pelosi, Other House Dems
Aug 1, 2012Assistant Democratic Leader James Clyburn (S.C.), House Democratic Caucus chair John Larson (Conn.) and Disclose Act sponsor Chris Van Hollen ... recently passed by the Senate, that would extend the Bush tax cuts for those making less than ...Huffington Post
No tweets were found for Chris Larson.
Ranks 74th out of 129 Senators
SB 134providing information to a firearms dealer when purchasing a handgun, authori...
June 22, 2011
AB 230deletion of the waiting period for collection of unemployment insurance benef...
August 29, 2011
AB 89application of the open meetings law to legislative party caucuses.
April 12, 2011
SJR 37Clay Matthews AIDS Walk Wisconsin Day.
September 1, 2011
AJR 54Ford Ironman Wisconsin.
September 8, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Attorneys & Law Firms$3,919.00
Public School Teachers, Administrators & Officials$3,805.00
Top Individual Contributions
Electrical Workers Local 494$1,000.00
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
Primary sources for this person: