Senator Dale Schultz
Republican, District 17
Dale W. Schultz is a Republican member of the Wisconsin Senate, representing the 17th District since a special election in 1991. He was previously a member of the Wisconsin State Assembly from 1982 through 1991.
CapitolState Capitol, Room 127 South Post Office Box 7882Madison, WI 53707-7882Phone608-266-0703FAX608-267-0375
District515 North Central AvenueRichland Center, WI 53581Phone608-647-4614
RolesSenate, session 2009-2010 Senate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Forestry, and Higher Education
- Joint Special Committee on Strengthening Wisconsin Families
- Joint Special Committee on Review of the Managed Forest Land Program
News & Blog Coverage
Sierra Club Announces 2012 National Awards
Aug 6, 2012Dale Schultz, a state senator from Wisconsin, received the Distinguished Achievement Award, which honors persons in public service for a particular action of singular importance to conservation. In 2012, Schultz was the lone Republican to vote against two ...eNews Park Forest
Capitol Report: Senate Democrats aim to quickly revive mining bill
Aug 3, 2012Sen. Dale Schultz, R-Richland Center ... abandoned plans to build a $1.5 billion open pit iron ore mine in Ashland and Iron counties in northern Wisconsin after the Republican bill failed to pass the Legislature this spring. Republicans had touted the ...madison
No tweets were found for Dale Schultz.
AB 7requiring certain identification in order to vote at a polling place or obtai...
January 27, 2011
SJR 23creation of a department of transportation, creation of a transportation fund...
April 20, 2011
SJR 20declaring April 2011 Donate Life Month.
April 4, 2011
SJR 13declaring January 26 as Bob Uecker Day.
February 16, 2011
SJR 12commending the Green Bay Packers.
February 16, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Commercial Banks & Bank Holding Companies$21,328.00
Top Individual Contributions
*Non Contribution Income$3,291.00
*Non Contribution Income$1,513.00
Wisconsin Industry For The Protection Of Our Environment$1,400.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||1|
Primary sources for this person: