Representative Amy Loudenbeck
Republican, District 31
We searched Wikipedia for "Amy Loudenbeck" and did not find a page with that title. A bio for this person may exist on Wikipedia under a slightly different name -- if so, let us know and we'll display it here.
Sorry, no address information is available for Amy Loudenbeck at this time.
RolesAssembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Committee on Tourism, Recreation and State Properties
- Assembly Committee on Public Health and Public Safety
- Assembly Committee on Jobs, Economy and Small Business
News & Blog Coverage
Ringhand, De Forest battle for Dem nod in 45th District
Aug 7, 2012The new Assembly district lines put Ringhand in the 45th District. Rep. Amy Loudenbeck, R-Clinton, is the incumbent in the 45th, but redistricting puts her in the 31st District. Under the new district lines, the 45th Assembly includes ...Janesville Gazette
Rucker, Schmidt seek GOP nomination in 45th District
Aug 7, 2012Rep. Amy Loudenbeck, R-Clinton, is the incumbent in the 45th ... capital and take the risk of starting or locating and growing their businesses in Wisconsin. I believe the solution is a combination of incentives, making it easier to do business ...Janesville Gazette
No tweets were found for Amy Loudenbeck.
SB 102authorizing the Public Service Commission to approve temporary electric rates...
May 24, 2011
SB 117venue for actions and appeals in which the sole defendant is the state, a sta...
May 31, 2011
SJR 18the life and public service of Carl Otte.
March 29, 2011
AR 3honoring the victims of the Arizona shootings.
January 19, 2011
AJR 45commending State Auditor Janice Mueller on the occasion of her retirement.
June 13, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Campaign Funding From Public Sources$7,431.00
Republican Party Committees$3,450.00
Top Individual Contributions
1 St District Republican Party Of Wisconsin$1,000.00
Primary sources for this person: