Representative Daniel LeMahieu
Republican, District 59
Daniel LeMahieu (November 5, 1946) is a Wisconsin politician and legislator.
Born in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, LeMahieu graduated from Oosburg High School in 1964 before attending UW-Sheboygan and UWM.
LeMahieu is a Vietnam veteran, having served from 1969 to 1971. He later had a career as a newspaper publisher. He has served in the Wisconsin State Assembly since 2003.
DistrictW6284 Lake Ellen Drive, Post Office Box 277Cascade, WI 53011Phone920-528-8679
CapitolState Capitol, Room 17-North Post Office Box 8952Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-9175FAX608-282-3659
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Joint Special Committee on Judicial Discipline and Recusal
- Joint Committee on Finance
- Joint Committee for Review of Administrative Rules
News & Blog Coverage
WI Assembly, Nov. 2012 Election
Jun 17, 2012Back in January I put together a prediction for the November 2012 General Election for the Wisconsin Assembly ... AD-59: Incumbent Daniel Lemahieu (R) is running unopposed. Safe R hold. AD-60: Duey Stroebel (R) faces a Democratic challenger.DAILY KOS
Rep. LeMahieu: Act 10 budget reforms reach $1 billion in savings for WI taxpayers
Apr 23, 2012stated LeMahieu. The $2.6 million in savings reached in the 59th Assembly district derive solely from educator pension contributions. The following website www.reforms.wi.gov contains a detailed analysis of exactly where the savings was reached. Rep.WisPolitics.com
No tweets were found for Daniel LeMahieu.
AB 422battery, intimidation, or threats to a district attorney, deputy district att...
September 22, 2009
AB 99adopting federal law as it relates to an income tax deduction for certain edu...
February 27, 2009
AB 339a sales and use tax exemption for building materials used to construct or rem...
July 8, 2009
AR 7requiring a two-thirds majority vote in the assembly for passage, concurrence...
February 24, 2009
AB 127preparation of zero-based biennial budget requests by executive branch agenci...
March 9, 2009
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Commercial Banks & Bank Holding Companies$4,125.00
Top Individual Contributions
Lemahieu, Daniel R$1,500.00
Wisconsin Realtors Association$500.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: