Representative Patricia Strachota
Republican, District 58
We searched Wikipedia for "Patricia Strachota" and did not find a page with that title. A bio for this person may exist on Wikipedia under a slightly different name -- if so, let us know and we'll display it here.
District639 Ridge RoadWest Bend, WI 53095Phone262-338-3790
CapitolState Capitol, Room 13-West Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-264-8486FAX608-282-3658
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Joint Special Committee on Health Care Reform Implementation
- Assembly Committee on Jobs, the Economy and Small Business
- Joint Special Committee on Strategic Job Creation
News & Blog Coverage
Center for Media and Democracy and Common Cause File Open Records ...
Oct 24Center for Media and Democracy and Common Cause File Open Records ...
Representatives Dan Knodl (R-Germantown) Tom Larson (R-Colfax), and Pat Strachota (R-West Bend) were similarly evasive. Their responses are explained in more detail below. "These legislators are disregarding Wisconsin's long tradition of transparent ...PR Watch
August 14 Primary will decide November candidates
Aug 2, 2012Running for Baldwin’s old seat are Republican Chad Lee and Democrats State Rep. Kelda Helen Roys (D-Madison ... Petersen (R-Waupaca), Penny Bernard Schaber (D-Appleton), Patricia Strachota (R-West Bend), Dan LeMahieu (R-Cascade), Peter ...Agri-View
No tweets were found for Patricia Strachota.
SB 93going armed with weapons, possessing or transporting a firearm, bow, or cross...
May 10, 2011
SB 57corrections and sentencing.
April 8, 2011
AB 247jurisdiction in matters relating to domestic abuse restraining orders and inj...
September 7, 2011
AB 244restricting eligibility for the homestead tax credit.
September 7, 2011
AB 242limiting the number of individual income tax checkoffs.
September 6, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Republican Candidate Contributions To Own Campaign$3,163.00
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||1|
Primary sources for this person: