Representative Dean Kaufert
Republican, District 55
Dean Kaufert (May 23, 1957) is a Wisconsin politician, legislator and business owner.
Born in Outagamie County, Wisconsin, Kaufert was a business owner and served on the Neenah, Wisconsin Common Council. Kaufert served in the Wisconsin State Assembly since 1991.
District1360 Alpine LaneNeenah, WI 54956Phone920-729-0521
CapitolState Capitol, Room 15-North Post Office Box 8952Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-5719FAX608-282-3655
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Committee on Tourism, Recreation and State Properties
- Assembly Committee on Financial Institutions
- Assembly Committee on Health
News & Blog Coverage
Media Trackers: 5-time delinquent Kaufert tied to cocaine-busted business partner
Aug 7, 2012MILWAUKEE - Media Trackers released its final report today on the record of state Rep. Dean Kaufert (R-Neenah ... Media Trackers reviewed Kaufert's business record after Kaufert asserted to Wisconsin Eye television that his long record of real world ...WisPolitics.com
Voters must navigate new maps for primaries
Aug 6, 2012Five Assembly Republican incumbents face a primary challenge, including veteran Dean Kaufert of Neenah ... Rather than face an uphill battle against incumbent Rep. Jim Ott, R-Mequon, she decided to run for the open seat in the new 10th District ...Sheboygan Press.com
No tweets were found for Dean Kaufert.
AJR 57the public service of Anthony D. Hardie.
June 9, 2009
AJR 51state sovereignty.
May 8, 2009
AB 699exempting wellness programs from unfair trade or marketing practices.
February 3, 2010
AB 751entering into an agreement among the states to elect the president of the Uni...
February 15, 2010
AB 651the wholesale distribution of prescription drugs.
January 12, 2010
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Unitemized (Small) Contributions$30,915.00
Top Individual Contributions
*Non Contribution Income$3,095.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: