Representative Kathleen Bernier
Republican, District 68
Wikipedia BioKathleen M. "Kathy" Bernier (born April 29, 1956) is the State Representative for the 68th Wisconsin State Assembly district. She defeated incumbent Democrat Kristen Dexter in the November 2nd general election. She also serves as the Chippewa County Clerk and as a member of the Hallie Village Board.
Sorry, no address information is available for Kathleen Bernier at this time.
RolesAssembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Committee on Tourism, Recreation and State Properties
- Assembly Committee on Aging and Long-Term Care
- Assembly Committee on Election and Campaign Reform
News & Blog Coverage
Wisconsin to Allow Online Voter Registration?
Apr 22Wisconsin to Allow Online Voter Registration?
"That is one in eight registration records nationally." Rep. Kathleen Bernier (R-Chippewa Falls), chair of the committee, told the MacIver Institute that she is happy multiple experts came to Wisconsin to discuss the pros and cons of implementing an ...
and more »MacIverInstitute
Upcoming event raises awareness, funds to help stop human trafficking
Apr 10Upcoming event raises awareness, funds to help stop human trafficking
“To stop it, we need laws that will address it.” State legislators from both sides of the aisle support efforts to crack down on human trafficking, state Rep. Kathy Bernier, R-Lake Hallie, said. “Sometimes young people find themselves in precarious ...Leader-Telegram
No tweets were found for Kathleen Bernier.
Ranks 23rd out of 129 Representatives
AB 110creating the Special Needs Scholarship Program for disabled pupils, granting ...
April 26, 2011
AB 183applicability of the prevailing wage law; the thresholds for applicability of...
June 16, 2011
AB 106increasing the jurisdictional amount in and the filing fee for small claims a...
April 26, 2011
AJR 43the life and public service of Sheriff Raymond Klink.
June 2, 2011
AB 71revocation for immoral conduct of a license issued by the Department of Publi...
March 30, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Campaign Funding From Public Sources$7,013.00
Department, Variety & Convenience Stores$2,000.00
Public Works, Industrial & Commercial Construction$1,320.00
Top Individual Contributions
Primary sources for this person: