Representative John Murtha
Republican, District 29
John Murtha (August 9, 1951) is a Wisconsin politician and legislator.
Born in Baldwin, Wisconsin, Murtha went to Chippewa Valley Technical College and has served in the Wisconsin State Assembly since 2007.
District2283 20th AvenueBaldwin, WI 54002
CapitolState Capitol, Room 304-North Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-7683
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Committee on Rural Economic Development
- Assembly Committee on Agriculture
- Assembly Committee on Housing
News & Blog Coverage
Portrait unveiled at farewell reception
May 2Portrait unveiled at farewell reception
The dais included two state officials, state Sen. Sheila Harsdorf, of River Falls, and UW System Regent Ed Manydeeds, of Eau Claire. Also in attendance was state Rep. John Murtha, of Baldwin. Harsdorf, chair of the Senate's Higher Education Committee, ...Chippewa Herald
Sun Prairie High School releases third quarter honor roll
Apr 25Sun Prairie High School releases third quarter honor roll
... Alexandra Murtha, Emily Nelson, Nicholas Nelson, Reilly O'Connor, Samuel Olson, Tyler Paulson, Kestra Peterson, Molly Plitzner, Marcus Poon, Thavary Prak, Audrey Presser, Kaela Rahaman, Alysa Rahn, John Rastocan, Tyler Reeves, Morgan Robertson ...hngnews.com
No tweets were found for John Murtha.
AB 881creating an individual income tax deduction for certain residents of this sta...
March 23, 2010
AB 132a requirement that an employer grant an unpaid leave of absence to allow an e...
March 9, 2009
AB 230electronic access by law enforcement agencies to photographs on motor vehicle...
April 23, 2009
AB 356modifying the definition of all-terrain vehicle.
July 28, 2009
AB 371privileges under a Class A or Class B bear hunting license, and bear carcass ...
August 12, 2009
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Commercial Banks & Bank Holding Companies$9,297.00
Top Individual Contributions
Wisconsin Realtors Association$500.00
Interest Group Ratings
Primary sources for this person: