Senator Jim Holperin
Democratic, District 12
Jim Holperin is a Democratic member of the Wisconsin Senate, representing the 12th District in northern Wisconsin since 2008. Previously, he was Secretary of the Wisconsin Department of Tourism from 2003 to 2007 and a member of the Wisconsin State Assembly from 1982 through 1994 .
Holperin, who grew up in Eagle River, Wisconsin, also served for nine years as the director of Trees for T...
CapitolState Capitol, Room 409 South Post Office Box 7882Madison, WI 53707-7882Phone608-266-2509FAX608-267-0309
District3575 Monheim RoadConover, WI 54516
RolesSenate, session 2009-2010 Senate, session 2011-2012
- Senate Committee on Workforce Development, Small Business, and Tourism
- Joint Special Committee on Strategic Job Creation
- Joint Special Committee on Review of the Managed Forest Land Program
News & Blog Coverage
New districts for Wisconsin primary vote
Aug 9, 2012Wisconsin voters will go to the polls ... a former mayor of that Forest County city. In the 12th Senate District (comprised of the 34th, 35th and 36th Assembly Districts) incumbent Democrat Jim Holperin of Conover is not seeking re-election.Daily News
Most Americans, politicians ignore new gun-control pleas
Jul 31, 2012Jim Holperin of Conover and the late former Sen. Roger Breske of Eland. A drive around northern Wisconsin in past elections would often offer up sights of yards filled with Republican signs, with one exception: Roger Breske. One view of the NRA’s ...Lakeland Times
No tweets were found for Jim Holperin.
AB 277prohibiting discrimination in housing because of domestic abuse victim status...
May 19, 2009
AB 792state contractual services and false claims submitted to state and local gove...
March 2, 2010
AB 384operation of neighborhood electric vehicles.
August 18, 2009
AB 7designating a portion of the Brunsweiler River as a wild river.
January 27, 2009
AB 86authorizing hunting of certain game with a crossbow by nonresidents who have ...
February 24, 2009
- No on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Attorneys & Law Firms$18,725.00
Civil Servant/Public Employee$15,543.00
Public Works, Industrial & Commercial Construction$13,225.00
Top Individual Contributions
State Senate Democratic Cmte$2,000.00
Interest Group Ratings
Primary sources for this person: