Representative Scott Krug
Republican, District 72
We searched Wikipedia for "Scott Krug" and did not find a page with that title. A bio for this person may exist on Wikipedia under a slightly different name -- if so, let us know and we'll display it here.
Sorry, no address information is available for Scott Krug at this time.
RolesAssembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Joint Committee on Information Policy and Technology
- Assembly Committee on Children and Families
- Assembly Committee on Consumer Protection and Personal Privacy
News & Blog Coverage
Justin Pluess column: State's school system must be kept strong
Aug 9, 2012As citizen, father, leader and fire instructor, I plan to make education a priority. Justin Pluess, a Democrat from Wisconsin Rapids, is scheduled to face incumbent state Rep. Scott Krug, R-Rome, in the November election.Wausau Daily Herald
Pennsylvania politicians may be overestimating the firepower of the NRA.
Aug 9, 2012“They’re probably just about the most successful group that we have in Pennsylvania historically that can organize and defeat people,” says Alan Krug, NRA state lobbyist ... Against Crime (FOAC). Former Rep. David Levdansky (D-Allegheny ...Philadelphia Citypaper
No tweets were found for Scott Krug.
AB 110creating the Special Needs Scholarship Program for disabled pupils, granting ...
April 26, 2011
AB 86corrections and sentencing.
April 7, 2011
AB 71revocation for immoral conduct of a license issued by the Department of Publi...
March 30, 2011
AB 156venue for actions and appeals in which the sole defendant is the state, a sta...
May 27, 2011
AB 83the display and sale of novelty lighters and providing a penalty.
April 7, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Campaign Funding From Public Sources$7,763.00
Republican Candidate Contributions To Own Campaign$1,242.00
Republican Party Committees$749.00
Top Individual Contributions
Wisconsin Republican Party$500.00
Primary sources for this person: