Senator Lena Taylor
Democratic, District 4
Lena Taylor (born July 25, 1966) is an American politician and a member of the Wisconsin State Senate, representing Wisconsin's 4th Senate district.
Taylor is a life-long resident of Milwaukee, Wisconsin and a graduate of Rufus King High School in 1984. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee in 1990, and a law degree from Southern Il...
CapitolState Capitol, Room 415 South Post Office Box 7882Madison, WI 53707-7882Phone608-266-5810FAX608-267-2353
District1518 West CapitolMilwaukee, WI 53206Phone414-342-7176
RolesSenate, session 2009-2010 Senate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Joint Special Committee on Strengthening Wisconsin Families
- Senate Committee on Judiciary, Corrections, Insurance, Campaign Finance Reform, and Housing
- Joint Committee on Finance
News & Blog Coverage
Citizen Dave: The People's Republic of Alaska
Aug 10, 2012This is not the image she portrays. I just got back from a few days in Alaska at the invitation of the state AFL-CIO, where I joined Wisconsin state Senator Lena Taylor (D-Milwaukee) to speak at their annual picnic about the recent events in Wisconsin.Isthmus Daily Page
Wisconsin State Senate Democrats Fail to Mention Collective Bargaining as a 2013 Priority
Aug 7, 2012In February and March of 2011, crowds of union members and their supporters that at times numbered over 100,000 flooded the streets surrounding the state capitol in Madison, Wisconsin to ... Senators Lena Taylor and Jon Erpenbach autographed ...DAILY KOS
No tweets were found for Lena Taylor.
AJR 121proclaiming May 2010 as Motorcycle Awareness Month.
April 7, 2010
AB 358indoor environmental quality in public and private schools.
July 31, 2009
AB 292recording and filing documents with the register of deeds.
June 2, 2009
AB 40the filing of a wage claim or the bringing of a wage claim action by a collec...
February 12, 2009
AB 532directing the Department of Commerce to award grants to community development...
October 29, 2009
- No on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Democratic Candidate Contributions To Own Campaign$36,965.00
Attorneys & Law Firms$36,743.00
Building Trades Unions$20,796.00
State & Local Govt Employee Unions$13,500.00
Top Individual Contributions
Taylor, Lena C$20,000.00
Taylor, Lena C$10,000.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: