Representative Joel Kleefisch
Republican, District 38
Joel Kleefisch (June 8, 1971) is a Wisconsin politician and former television reporter.
Born in Waukesha, Wisconsin, Kleefisch graduated from Waukesha North High School in 1989 before attending Pepperdine University. He received a B.A. from that institution in 1993.
While in school, Kleefisch worked as a news researcher for KCBS-TV in Los Angeles. Upon graduation, Kleefisch work...
DistrictW357 N6189 Spinnaker DriveOconomowoc, WI 53066
CapitolState Capitol, Room 8-West Post Office Box 8952Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-8551FAX608-282-3638
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Joint Special Committee on Review of Spousal Maintenance Awards in Divorce Proceedings
- Assembly Committee on Criminal Justice
- Assembly Committee on Consumer Protection
News & Blog Coverage
Primary candidates share views
Aug 9, 2012I will be able to hit the ground running to represent the people of the 37th Assembly District and keep the momentum going to move Wisconsin forward. The Assembly Republican leadership team has endorsed me, along with 38th district Rep. Joel Kleefisch and ...Portage Daily Register
Thursday mailbag: Letterwrtiers weigh in on Assembly race
Aug 9, 2012He has the endorsement of Pro-Life Wisconsin, Wisconsin Right to Life, the NRA, Wisconsin Family Council, Wisconsin Hunters’ Rights Coalition and the Hartford Area Taxpayers Association. He has the endorsement of State Reps Joel Kleefisch and Andre Jacque.Portage Daily Register
No tweets were found for Joel Kleefisch.
AB 918offers of settlement.
April 2, 2010
AB 46an official state language, encouragement of cultural diversity, use of Engli...
February 17, 2009
AB 140adopting federal law as it relates to an income tax deduction for certain edu...
March 9, 2009
AB 934sex offender registry requirements following certain plea agreements.
April 6, 2010
AB 103authorizing temporary permits to practice dentistry or dental hygiene without...
February 27, 2009
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Conservative/Republican Under Reporting Threshold$12,631.00
Restaurants & Drinking Establishments$8,175.00
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||1|
Primary sources for this person: