Representative Joe Parisi
Democratic, District 48
Joseph T. 'Joe' Parisi is a Democratic Party member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing the 48th Assembly District since his election in 2004.
State Representative Joe Parisi represents Wisconsin's 48th Assembly district. The district encompasses McFarland, Monona, Town of Blooming Grove, Town of Dunn, and the far eastern portion of Madison. Land-use in the district ranges fr...
District702 McLean DriveMadison, WI 53718
CapitolState Capitol, Room 126-North Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-5342FAX608-282-3648
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012
News & Blog Coverage
John Nichols: Running pro-union in the 80th
Aug 9, 2012The communities that make up Wisconsin's 80th Assembly District have a history ... current and former elected officials -- including both Dane County Executive Joe Parisi and former County Executive Kathleen Falk. She is, as well, backed by a number ...madison
After fatal crash in front of school, Highway 14 improvements eyed
Jul 26, 2012MAZOMANIE — When people talk about the May crash that killed Katie Binning, a beloved student teacher at Wisconsin Heights High School ... Within a week of the crash, Dane County Executive Joe Parisi petitioned DOT Secretary Mark Gottlieb for a traffic ...madison
No tweets were found for Joe Parisi.
AR 10proclaiming October as Italian-American month.
September 17, 2009
AB 102the licensing and regulation of thermal system insulation mechanics; creating...
February 27, 2009
AB 784reporting the results of a religious organization's investigation of sexual c...
March 2, 2010
AB 680temporary restraining orders and injunctions.
January 22, 2010
AB 1state procurement of products and services from businesses located in this st...
January 16, 2009
- Yes on AR 8 motion Refused to suspend rules to withdraw from committee on Assembly Organization and take up, Ayes 39, Noes 56, April 14, 2011
- No on AJR 21 motion Assembly amendment 1 laid on table, Ayes 57, Noes 38, April 14, 2011
- No on AJR 21 motion Assembly amendment 4 laid on table, Ayes 57, Noes 38, April 14, 2011
- No on AJR 21 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 57, Noes 38, April 14, 2011
- No on AB 24 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 59, Noes 36, April 14, 2011
All By Industry
Building Trades Unions$5,300.00
Campaign Funding From Public Sources$5,263.00
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
Primary sources for this person: