Senator Thomas Tiffany
Republican, District 12
Wikipedia BioTom Tiffany is an American politician who has been elected to serve as member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing the 35th District from 2011.
Sorry, no address information is available for Thomas Tiffany at this time.
RolesAssembly, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Committee on Natural Resources
- Assembly Committee on Tourism, Recreation and State Properties
- Assembly Committee on Forestry
News & Blog Coverage
Open letter to Senator Tom Tiffany
Apr 29Open letter to Senator Tom Tiffany
Senator, you need to face the facts of this matter. You are promising something that you can't deliver to the people of Wisconsin. What do you think the people of Wisconsin will think when they realize that Act 1 was a political favor to weaken the ...Lakeland Times
RHS Mock Trial team recognized for accomplishments
Apr 18RHS Mock Trial team recognized for accomplishments
Republican State Representative Rob Swearingen and Republican State Senator Tom Tiffany honored the Rhinelander Mock Trial Team at the Oneida County courthouse today. "It's on behalf of myself and Senator Tom Tiffany from the 12th senate district," ...
Rhinelander Mock Trial Team to be Recognized
Wjjq all 2 news articles »WJFW-TV
No tweets were found for Thomas Tiffany.
Ranks 114th out of 129 Senators
AB 216maintenance and removal of vegetation obstructing the view of outdoor adverti...
August 9, 2011
SB 6requiring certain identification in order to vote at a polling place or obtai...
January 14, 2011
SB 108the sale of unpasteurized milk products and an exemption from rules and licen...
May 26, 2011
SB 117venue for actions and appeals in which the sole defendant is the state, a sta...
May 31, 2011
SB 19disinfection of municipal water supplies.
February 11, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Real Estate Agents$22,349.00
Commercial Banks & Bank Holding Companies$21,891.00
Republican Party Committees$18,028.00
Attorneys & Law Firms$14,687.00
Top Individual Contributions
Cmte To Elect A Republican Senate$6,000.00
Herro, David & Jaye$2,000.00
Republican Party Of Lincoln County$2,000.00
Primary sources for this person: