Senator Glenn Grothman
Republican, District 20
Glenn Grothman,(born July 3, 1955) is a Republican member of the Wisconsin Senate, representing the 20th District since 2005.
His district includes parts of Fond du lac, Dodge, Sheboygan, Washington, and Ozaukee counties.
Grothman graduated from Homestead High School in Mequon, and attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison for his undergraduate degree. In 1983, Grothman gradua...
District111 South 6th AvenueWest Bend, WI 53095Phone262-338-8061
CapitolState Capitol, Room 20 South Post Office 7882Madison, WI 53707-7882Phone608-266-7513FAX608-282-3560
RolesSenate, session 2009-2010 Senate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Senate Committee on Financial Institutions and Rural Issues
- Joint Special Committee on Judicial Discipline and Recusal
- Senate Committee on Judiciary, Corrections, Insurance, Campaign Finance Reform, and Housing
News & Blog Coverage
Hovde wins endorsement of Glenn Grothman
Aug 9, 2012Madison -- U.S. Senate candidate Eric Hovde received the endorsement Thursday of state Sen. Glenn Grothman, one of the most conservative Republicans in the Legislature. "I have gotten to know Eric Hovde quite a bit during the past eight months ...Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Tanya Lohr vs. Glenn Grothman for WI State Senate: His Words, Her Words
Aug 8, 2012On Monday, Huffington Post ran a piece on the Wisconsin State Senate race in District 20, where ALEC member Glenn Grothman (R-West Bend) is facing a challenge from high school teacher Tanya Lohr. The story, "Beauty and the Beast," placed the ...DAILY KOS
No tweets were found for Glenn Grothman.
AB 74creating a nonrefundable individual income tax credit for certain amounts rel...
February 17, 2009
AB 437reorganizing the Milwaukee Public School System into eight school districts a...
September 23, 2009
AB 923parking on the streets adjacent to the state capitol park.
April 2, 2010
AB 354statute of limitations for intentional torts.
July 28, 2009
AB 181operating a motor vehicle without a valid driver's license or after suspensio...
April 2, 2009
- Yes on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Conservative/Republican Under Reporting Threshold$27,622.00
Unitemized (Small) Contributions$14,938.00
Property & Casualty Insurance$12,076.00
Top Individual Contributions
Grothman, Glenn S$15,000.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: