Senator Michael Ellis
Republican, District 19
Michael Ellis is a Republican member of the Wisconsin Senate, representing the 19th District since 1998. He was previously a member of the Wisconsin State Assembly from 1970 through 1980.
CapitolState Capitol, Room 7 South Post Office Box 7882Madison, WI 53707-7882Phone608-266-0718FAX608-267-6798
District1752 County Road GGNeenah, WI 54956Phone920-751-4801
District429 South Commercial StreetNeenah, WI 54956
RolesSenate, session 2009-2010 Senate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Senate Committee on Ethics Reform and Government Operations
- Joint Legislative Organization Committee
- Joint Employment Relations Committee
News & Blog Coverage
Constitutional Thinking: Conservative socialists de-cloak
Aug 9, 2012One prominent conservative was talk show host, Michael Savage, said on July 24 ... His foreign trip proved out to be a disaster. Senate Republicans recently joined with Democrats to in effect change the Constitution and not have to review Presidential ...Ellis County Press
Amway the new Chick-fil-A; Sister Boom Boom dies
Aug 8, 2012Among both the House and Senate, 181 members support marriage ... release condemning the mass shooting at the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin in Oak Creek. At least seven died, including gunman Wade Michael Page, in an incident that has been seen a hate crime.Windy City Times
No tweets were found for Michael Ellis.
AB 734the creation of a Fox Cities regional transit authority.
February 11, 2010
AB 303special distinguishing registration plates expressing support for the family ...
June 4, 2009
AB 707self-service storage facility notices and procedures.
February 5, 2010
AB 63the scope of regulated activity under the campaign finance law.
February 17, 2009
AB 661county and municipal expenditures for emergency services.
January 21, 2010
- Yes on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Non Contribution, Miscellaneous$50,513.00
Attorneys & Law Firms$8,345.00
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||1|
Primary sources for this person: