Representative Dan Meyer
Republican, District 34
Dan Meyer (January 1, 1949) is a Wisconsin politician, legislator, and businessman.
Born in Neenah, Wisconsin, Meyer graduated from University of Wisconsin–Oshkosh and was a Vietnam War Veteran. Meyer was the director of the Eagle River, Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce and was mayor of Eagle River. He served in the Wisconsin State Assembly since 1999.
District1013 Walnut StreetEagle River, WI 54521
CapitolState Capitol, Room 308-North Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-7141FAX608-282-3634
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012
- Assembly Committee on Consumer Protection
- Joint Committee on Finance
- Joint Committee for Review of Administrative Rules
News & Blog Coverage
New districts for Wisconsin primary vote
Aug 9, 2012Sean Duffy, R-Weston. The county is also moving from Wisconsin's 36th Assembly District - served by State Rep. Jeffrey Mursau, R-Crivitz - to the 34th, where incumbent State Rep. Dan Meyer, R-Eagle River, is not seeking re-election. Northern Marinette ...Daily News
Candidates Debate for House 6B Seat
Aug 8, 2012The seat is currently held by Rep. Tom Rukavinia (DFL), who announced in May that ... Our local businesses, we have to keep them up and operating," said Dave Meyer (DFL) of Aurora. When it comes to the Iron Range, jobs go hand in hand with ...Northland's NewsCenter
No tweets were found for Dan Meyer.
AB 794nonrefundable individual and corporate income and franchise tax credits for p...
March 2, 2010
AB 474carrying concealed weapons by law enforcement officers and by retired law enf...
October 6, 2009
AB 867a tax credit for hospitality business advertising.
March 19, 2010
AJR 138the right of the people to contract privately for health care services and he...
April 22, 2010
AB 593special adjustment aid to school districts.
November 20, 2009
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Conservative/Republican Under Reporting Threshold$16,449.00
Homemakers, Students & Other Non Income Earners$6,448.00
Restaurants & Drinking Establishments$6,374.00
Top Individual Contributions
Wisconsin Republican Party$2,224.00
Republican Assembly Campaign Cmte Of Wisconsin$700.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: