Representative Stephen Nass
Republican, District 33
Stephen L. Nass (October 7, 1952) is a Wisconsin politician and legislator.
Born in Whitewater, Wisconsin, Nass graduated from Whitewater High School before receiving a B.S. from the University of Wisconsin–Whitewater in 1978. He also received a M.S.Ed. from the same school in 1990.
Nass was a member of the Wisconsin Air National Guard for 33 years.
Nass served on the Whit...
DistrictN8330 Jackson RoadWhitewater, WI 53190Phone262-495-3424
CapitolState Capitol, Room 12-West Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-5715FAX608-282-3631
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Committee on Labor
- Joint Special Task Force on UW Restructuring and Operational Flexibilities Committee
- Assembly Committee on Ways and Means
News & Blog Coverage
Misleading and partisan’
Aug 1, 2012This letter is an example of how some don’t provide all the facts in an attempt to mislead. Some Democrats accused Rep. Steve Nass of being absent during a session. His reason? He was attending his mother’s funeral. Is this a political strategy?Beloit Daily News
Rucker is best choice
Jul 30, 2012He is the only candidate endorsed by Pro-Life Wisconsin and is also endorsed by Wisconsin ... gathering to meet with concerned citizens between 5:30-7:30 p.m. Rep. Steve Nass, a 20-year veteran and legislator from the 33rd Assembly District ...Beloit Daily News
No tweets were found for Stephen Nass.
AR 3honoring the victims of the Arizona shootings.
January 19, 2011
AB 7requiring certain identification in order to vote at a polling place or obtai...
January 27, 2011
AB 4automobile insurance coverage limits, permissible policy provisions, and proo...
January 14, 2011
SJR 12commending the Green Bay Packers.
February 16, 2011
SB 93going armed with weapons, possessing or transporting a firearm, bow, or cross...
May 10, 2011
- Other on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Other on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Other on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Other on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Other on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Unitemized (Small) Contributions$39,590.00
Campaign Funding From Public Sources$16,939.00
Non Contribution, Miscellaneous$11,107.00
Conservative/Republican Under Reporting Threshold$5,873.00
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: