Senator Scott Fitzgerald
Republican, District 13
Scott Fitzgerald is a Republican member of the Wisconsin Senate, representing the 13th District since 1994.
CapitolState Capitol, Room 202 South Post Office Box 7882Madison, WI 53707-7882Phone608-266-5660FAX608-267-6795
DistrictN4692 Maple RoadJuneau, WI 53039Phone920-386-2218
RolesSenate, session 2009-2010 Senate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Senate Committee of Conference on Assembly Bill 75
- Joint Committee on Legislative Organization
- Joint Committee on Employment Relations
News & Blog Coverage
Wisconsin GOP rejects resolution on secession
May 5Wisconsin GOP rejects resolution on secession
Wisconsin State Journal
Scott Walker, U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan, U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald, Assembly Speaker Robin Vos, U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner, Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch and others. Walker told the crowd gathered at the Wisconsin Center ...Wisconsin State Journal
On Politics: Wisconsin GOP rejects resolution on secession
MSNBCOn Politics: Wisconsin GOP rejects resolution on secession
The secession debate drew attention in the weeks leading up to the convention, which featured speeches from the states Republican leaders, including Gov. Scott Walker, U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan, U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald, ...
Republicans downplay concept of state succession; Milwaukee major hears ...
Hudson Star Observer all 176 news articles »Madison.com
No tweets were found for Scott Fitzgerald.
Ranks 118th out of 131 Senators
AB 16requiring health insurance coverage of hearing aids and cochlear implants for...
February 3, 2009
AB 74creating a nonrefundable individual income tax credit for certain amounts rel...
February 17, 2009
AB 98the designation of Korean War Armistice Day.
February 27, 2009
AB 631adopting Internal Revenue Code provisions related to individual retirement ac...
December 18, 2009
AB 804remission of fees for veterans and their dependents enrolled in the Universit...
March 4, 2010
- Yes on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Commercial Banks & Bank Holding Companies$28,835.00
Restaurants & Drinking Establishments$17,006.00
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||1|
Primary sources for this person: